photo: Internazionali BNL d'Italia
Jelena Jankovic (No.7 seed and 2007, 2008 champion): “I feel confident and I'm playing well and hopefully I will continue to play well. I'm playing with intensity and just being motivated. I think I have improved my serve and I'm playing much more aggressively. My game is coming together and it is more complete. I feel more experienced now and things are going well for me in this moment. I have a good family and I am happy and I have a nice boyfriend. I have everything that I need in life and tennis is just a game at the end of the day."

In the meantime, last year finalist Svetlana Kuznetsova lost her match of the 2nd round to Kirilenko, which means that if Jelena defends her points, she will make a progress on the next week's WTA Ranking List.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 Response to "Jelena's All Access Hour in Rome"

  1. Sam Said,

    Happy to hear she's motivated. Go Jelena!

    Posted on May 3, 2010 at 9:17 PM

     

POPULAR POSTS

Jelena Jankovic Fan Site Fashion